Matthew 22: 37-38
37 Jesus replied: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.38 This is the first and greatest commandment."
|
|
|
|
Monday, August 4, 2008,7:22 PM
Jasmine GREEN TEA!
This post is dedicated to Jasmine GREEN TEA!! Today I received a letter from jasmine. I saw the letter in her file with my name, I was kindaa of anticipated. Thinking back, I guess it was the second or third time that I received letter from her. The very first time she wrote to me was during YEAR ONE, because I was dead nervous about presenting class work during one of INTRO tutorial. I was like tongue-tied and Ms siok kia was like telling me off. I was super duper upset that time, everyone can do it why cant i?...And I received the first encouragement card from her the next day. The letter that I received from her today its not encouragement card WOR. It’s just a letter, she expressed her thoughts to me. The content of the letter just hit that very CORE of my heart. She pointed out my blind spot that I didn’t even realize that. In fact she was telling me that she is struggling whether to tell me this or not. But I am really glad that she shared with me. After reading that entire letter, I decided to BLOG how I feel. Indeed, she pointed out that on those occasions I MISSED SCHOOL..okay put it that way..I SKIPPED school..and she was kinda of affected..she didn’t mentioned how she was affected but she just said AFFECTED. She knows and understands that i am not a person who will missed school for no reason or someone who is irresponsible for my studies. And it’s just that whenever I seemed tired and all in school, it’s kinda of affected HER very much. I really feel DAMM guilty about this. I didn’t know how much my actions really affected her. Sometimes, I could’nt help it when I am tired..i have been forcing myself to study..went over to karen house and forced myself to get at least things done over there. For I know if I stay at home, I’ll get nothing done…cos satan keep tempting me with the image of my BED. What really struck my heart is the question that she asked me: “do you believe that God will meet your needs?” It all comes to the ‘trust’ and ‘faith’. As I start to reflect my life recently, on the surface it seems that I have priorities GOD works above all things. But today I realized that right from the start- I have already failed the test that GOD has given me. I have chose SHORTCUT to pass this test, by skipping school..staying at home to MUG and to catch up with projects…and assignments… WHY AM I DOING IT? Don’t I trust GOD that even if I attend lectures and tutorials I’ll till have time to do ALL my assignments or rather even if I am tired..DONT I trust God that he will strengthen me and give me STRENGTH? Don’t mention about others, skipping lectures and tutorials may seem no BIG deal to other people. BUT the key thing here is that, do I really trust God? As much as I am convicted, but why IS IT that my actions are such contradicting? They said, what’s truly in your mind will manifest out by your actions. Perhaps that trust, that faith..is not 100% therefore its Just so contradicting. LACK OF TRUST, LACK OF FAITH GOD says “without faith it is impossible to please him” As jasmine was sharing with me her conversation with her pastor Jasmine: how do love god? Pastor: we love GOD by obeying his commands Jasmine: but why then do we say we love god and disobey him? Pastor: it’s the lack of trust. We don’t trust him ENOUGH to do as he says.The bottom line is about trusting God. AM I? Im searching my heart, deep in me..i don’t wanna say I trust GOD because I need to…its not a task to trust GOD… The last sentence that jasmine wrote in the letter “the problems in life that you face are pushing you towards your purpose” … I think its time for reflection… I really thank GOD for jasmine! This SEMESTER, I really lack of motivation to study! When I see my friendship with my clique just drifted apart, I feel that pinch in my heart. I thought that nobody will cares, just like how much I wish to just FADE off. I don’t wanna to get attention from people..and I just make myself invisible if possible. And last week, I was kinda of sick and I skipped tutorial..and I received calls from jasmine…eileen..and even LAY Msn-ing me asking me why I never come for tutorial…- you know how touched I FEEL? I really feel that urge to cry. The reason I hate TAS and like TP is because I can feel myself exists when I am in the crowd, I know its SUPER DUPER WRONG, I get my security FROM PEOPLE more than GOD. Okay fine, God has revealed my weakness each day and I really want to grow in this area. INSECURITY! I really thank GOD for XavierA guy who really love me like a sister! He just gives me that motivation to pursue what I really wanna to do in my life. He trust in my character even in times when I seems drifted away from the rest of the clique. I feel so DAMM touched when he told me he want to get DHL with me..he wanna to see me on stage for 08/09. And even when I said I really cant do it..he still believe in me. Today as I was sharing with jasmine, I find that all along I have been flowing around what GOD wanna me to do in life…that I don’t really Dare to think much about the future. Im so scared, what if I strive so hard towards that dream and in the end GOD just twist it? A lot of people has been asking me “why u want to do when u graduate?’ deep inside I have that answer but I don’t dare to talk about it. My desire, My dream is to travel round the world, exploring different parts of the world- their culture, their history, interacting with people, joining them in their way of living, sharing life together, settling down for a period and survive by getting a part time job there, later on start moving to another country and same thing over and over again, Wherever I go, I call that my home. That’s my desire, my dream. It may seem like HUH? Amanda must be crazy? Okay there might be lots of concerns, this and that..but that’s always what I wanan to do in the near future. It’s not something that is “3mins HOTNESS degree” (Chinese) All along this is my desire, I am not those people who can settle down and work 9am to 6pm person, I am more of adventurous and explorer kinda of person. And jasmine told me to pray about it, she called it church planters? I don’t know? I hope God can use this desire of mine to serve him more. WOAH AMEN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Things that I pen down
By post:
- EAT U ! AND I ROAR
- OH YEAH
- DISCIPLINE YOUR MIND!
- i love my sheeps!!!
- Its just me.
- JIA YOU AMANDA!
- My conviction.
- simply deborah
- TODAY is e last cg- BIZART3
- tired?
By month:
- Apr 17, 2008
- Apr 18, 2008
- Apr 20, 2008
- Apr 21, 2008
- Apr 22, 2008
- Apr 23, 2008
- Apr 24, 2008
- Apr 25, 2008
- Apr 26, 2008
- Apr 29, 2008
- Apr 30, 2008
- May 1, 2008
- May 4, 2008
- May 5, 2008
- May 7, 2008
- May 8, 2008
- May 9, 2008
- May 10, 2008
- May 11, 2008
- May 14, 2008
- May 15, 2008
- May 18, 2008
- May 23, 2008
- May 25, 2008
- May 28, 2008
- May 29, 2008
- May 30, 2008
- Jun 1, 2008
- Jun 2, 2008
- Jun 3, 2008
- Jun 4, 2008
- Jun 7, 2008
- Jun 9, 2008
- Jun 10, 2008
- Jun 13, 2008
- Jun 14, 2008
- Jun 15, 2008
- Jun 16, 2008
- Jun 17, 2008
- Jun 18, 2008
- Jun 21, 2008
- Jun 22, 2008
- Jun 23, 2008
- Jun 25, 2008
- Jun 26, 2008
- Jun 27, 2008
- Jun 30, 2008
- Jul 2, 2008
- Jul 4, 2008
- Jul 6, 2008
- Jul 8, 2008
- Jul 9, 2008
- Jul 12, 2008
- Jul 13, 2008
- Jul 15, 2008
- Jul 17, 2008
- Jul 18, 2008
- Jul 19, 2008
- Jul 21, 2008
- Jul 22, 2008
- Jul 24, 2008
- Jul 27, 2008
- Aug 1, 2008
- Aug 3, 2008
- Aug 4, 2008
- Aug 6, 2008
- Aug 7, 2008
- Aug 11, 2008
- Aug 13, 2008
- Aug 16, 2008
- Aug 21, 2008
- Aug 24, 2008
- Aug 29, 2008
- Sep 1, 2008
- Sep 4, 2008
- Sep 9, 2008
- Sep 11, 2008
- Sep 17, 2008
- Sep 21, 2008
- Sep 22, 2008
- Sep 23, 2008
- Sep 26, 2008
- Sep 28, 2008
- Oct 3, 2008
- Oct 7, 2008
- Oct 8, 2008
- Oct 14, 2008
- Oct 16, 2008
- Oct 19, 2008
- Oct 20, 2008
- Oct 21, 2008
- Oct 23, 2008
- Oct 27, 2008
- Oct 29, 2008
- Oct 30, 2008
- Nov 2, 2008
- Nov 3, 2008
- Nov 4, 2008
- Nov 6, 2008
- Nov 13, 2008
- Nov 14, 2008
- Nov 17, 2008
- Nov 19, 2008
- Nov 22, 2008
- Nov 25, 2008
- Dec 3, 2008
- Dec 14, 2008
- Dec 16, 2008
- Dec 22, 2008
- Dec 29, 2008
- Jan 7, 2009
- Jan 14, 2009
- Jan 17, 2009
- Feb 8, 2009
- Feb 13, 2009
- Feb 15, 2009
- Feb 19, 2009
- Feb 23, 2009
- Feb 27, 2009
- Mar 2, 2009
- Mar 3, 2009
- Mar 5, 2009
- Mar 13, 2009
- Mar 14, 2009
- Mar 15, 2009
- Mar 18, 2009
- Mar 19, 2009
- Mar 20, 2009
- Mar 23, 2009
- Mar 24, 2009
- Mar 27, 2009
- Mar 29, 2009
- Apr 1, 2009
- Apr 5, 2009
- Apr 6, 2009
- Apr 9, 2009
- Apr 10, 2009
- Apr 15, 2009
- Apr 20, 2009
- Apr 21, 2009
- Apr 23, 2009
- Apr 24, 2009
- Apr 25, 2009
- Apr 27, 2009
- Apr 28, 2009
- Apr 29, 2009
- May 3, 2009
- May 4, 2009
- May 7, 2009
- May 10, 2009
- May 11, 2009
- May 12, 2009
- May 13, 2009
- May 14, 2009
- May 29, 2009
- Aug 2, 2009
- Aug 4, 2009
- Aug 5, 2009
- Aug 6, 2009
- Aug 7, 2009
- Aug 8, 2009
- Aug 9, 2009
- Aug 12, 2009
- Aug 13, 2009
- Aug 14, 2009
- Aug 15, 2009
- Aug 17, 2009
- Aug 19, 2009
- Aug 20, 2009
- Aug 21, 2009
- Aug 22, 2009
- Aug 23, 2009
- Aug 25, 2009
- Aug 26, 2009
- Aug 27, 2009
- Aug 29, 2009
- Aug 30, 2009
- Aug 31, 2009
- Sep 2, 2009
- Sep 4, 2009
- Sep 6, 2009
- Sep 8, 2009
- Sep 10, 2009
- Sep 11, 2009
- Sep 15, 2009
- Sep 17, 2009
- Sep 20, 2009
- Sep 22, 2009
- Sep 24, 2009
- Oct 10, 2009
- Oct 16, 2009
- Nov 1, 2009
- Nov 16, 2009
- Nov 18, 2009
- Nov 25, 2009
- Dec 1, 2009
- Dec 6, 2009
- Dec 7, 2009
- Dec 10, 2009
- Dec 12, 2009
- Dec 19, 2009
- Dec 21, 2009
- Dec 25, 2009
- Dec 26, 2009
- Dec 31, 2009
- Jan 1, 2010
- Jan 3, 2010
- Jan 6, 2010
- Jan 7, 2010
- Jan 9, 2010
- Jan 11, 2010
- Jan 13, 2010
- Jan 14, 2010
- Jan 17, 2010
- Jan 19, 2010
- Jan 20, 2010
- Jan 21, 2010
- Jan 25, 2010
- Jan 27, 2010
- Jan 31, 2010
- Feb 1, 2010
- Feb 2, 2010
- Feb 10, 2010
- Feb 13, 2010
- Feb 16, 2010
- Feb 26, 2010
- Mar 10, 2010
- Mar 12, 2010
- Mar 14, 2010
- Mar 16, 2010
- Mar 18, 2010
- Mar 21, 2010
- Mar 22, 2010
- Mar 23, 2010
- Mar 31, 2010
- Apr 2, 2010
- Apr 9, 2010
- Apr 12, 2010
- Apr 17, 2010
- Apr 20, 2010
- Apr 21, 2010
- Apr 28, 2010
- Apr 29, 2010
- Apr 30, 2010
- May 3, 2010
- May 4, 2010
- May 5, 2010
- May 6, 2010
- May 9, 2010
- May 10, 2010
- May 20, 2010
- May 26, 2010
- Jun 8, 2010
- Jun 20, 2010
- Jun 22, 2010
- Jun 27, 2010
- Jul 9, 2010
- Aug 5, 2010
- Aug 19, 2010
- Sep 3, 2010
- Sep 7, 2010
- Sep 27, 2010
- Oct 9, 2010
- Oct 21, 2010
- Oct 31, 2010
- Jan 2, 2011
- Feb 4, 2011
- Mar 19, 2011
- Mar 29, 2011
- Apr 2, 2011
- Apr 3, 2011
- Apr 15, 2011
- May 15, 2011
- Jun 27, 2011
- Jul 25, 2011
- Aug 10, 2011
- Aug 11, 2011
- Aug 13, 2011
- Aug 14, 2011
- Aug 15, 2011
- Aug 16, 2011
- Aug 17, 2011
- Aug 18, 2011
- Aug 19, 2011
- Aug 21, 2011
- Aug 22, 2011
- Aug 23, 2011
- Aug 24, 2011
- Aug 26, 2011
- Aug 27, 2011
- Aug 30, 2011
- Aug 31, 2011
- Sep 2, 2011
- Sep 5, 2011
- Sep 8, 2011
- Sep 10, 2011
- Sep 12, 2011
- Sep 15, 2011
- Sep 18, 2011
- Sep 23, 2011
- Sep 27, 2011
- Oct 2, 2011
- Oct 3, 2011
- Oct 5, 2011
- Oct 6, 2011
- Oct 7, 2011
- Oct 10, 2011
- Oct 13, 2011
- Oct 17, 2011
- Oct 18, 2011
- Oct 19, 2011
- Oct 21, 2011
- Oct 24, 2011
- Nov 3, 2011
- Nov 4, 2011
- Nov 12, 2011
- Nov 15, 2011
- Nov 17, 2011
- Nov 18, 2011
- Sep 3, 2020
|
|
|
|
|
|
About her
Name: Amanda Zhang Wanxin
D.O.B: 6th Nov 1988
I love tea & books. I like to travel around. I love holidays. I love historical sites. I can cook; mostly edible food. I love black, white and blue colors. I dislike brinjal, but for the rest of the food..yummmy! and, I wear socks to sleep (especially when I sleep outside).
And for the rest about me?
For
you
to
find
out
| | | | |