Matthew 22: 37-38
37 Jesus replied: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.38 This is the first and greatest commandment."
It’s been a year since canine became my shepherd after 3plus years with Jenny. And this is significant to me, because one year ago GOD touched my comfort zone when he took me out from Ts6 and put me into Ts1 (mixed gender grp) and takes care of the girls there till today Ts3. As I look back, I am really grateful for what God have being doing in my life throughout this one year. Although I hardly express my feelings and share my burden openly to people around me, it had been a very tough yet rewarding journey. Many great lessons learn through mistakes and decision, I know that every challenges we faced we got tougher each time. Thus, never give up! Changing environment, unchanging GOD. Your goodness is foreverrrrr! :)
Finally, after close to 6mths i am back to my desk@work. Due to peak period, me and Florence are located at level 2. AND finally they call us back to our original seat to train temp staff. Seriously, its kinda of draining to coach and explain certain things..but time flies! :D im so looking forward to the weekends! :D
Name: Amanda Zhang Wanxin
D.O.B: 6th Nov 1988
I love tea & books.
I like to travel around. I love holidays. I love historical sites. I can cook; mostly edible food. I love black, white and blue colors. I dislike brinjal, but for the rest of the food..yummmy! and, I wear socks to sleep (especially when I sleep outside).
And for the rest about me?