Matthew 22: 37-38
37 Jesus replied: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.38 This is the first and greatest commandment."
I am supposed to listen to sermon last night but end up I fall asleep! I can only blame myself for listening to podcast sermon on bed. I told myself that every night before I sleep I want to gain new insights of the word of God and I want God to speak to me in few areas of my life. Have list down a few areas of my life to be discipline to carry through in my walk with God, been telling myself that I want to re-learn the foundations and the basics, little by little. In fact, don’t you think that it’s the basic and simplest things that people can’t keep?
I thank God for blogger, as I march into my 5th PLUS year in Christ this year. I look back throughout my different season of my life, all the posts that I have posted in blogger. It just reminded me the different seasons of my life, may it be serving fervently as a young believer or the ‘not-so-good’ times. I remembered God faithfulness in my life, I remembered God Grace upon my life and I remembered God Promises.
Name: Amanda Zhang Wanxin
D.O.B: 6th Nov 1988
I love tea & books.
I like to travel around. I love holidays. I love historical sites. I can cook; mostly edible food. I love black, white and blue colors. I dislike brinjal, but for the rest of the food..yummmy! and, I wear socks to sleep (especially when I sleep outside).
And for the rest about me?