Matthew 22: 37-38
37 Jesus replied: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.38 This is the first and greatest commandment."
First thing first, want to thank God for his protection over my dad! Was pretty nervous last Friday when I went to see doctor with him. THANK GOD for the good results for my dad’s X-RAY report, although it’s just a small stone found near the kidney. No operation needed, probably just plenty of water to pass it out.
I know that I haven’t been blogging for the past few weeks and there are so many things that I want to share and pen down my thoughts here. There are many things that I want to laugh it off over my silly mistakes in life. No doubt, how it shaped me for who I am today. I am grateful that I am reminded about G truth, really. It’s so true that if you don’t know the truth, the devil will tell you a lie. Life is such an adventure, I love this adventure and I love my life! Despite the up’s and down’s, the mixed emotions and many more.. GOD never failed to bring me from one season to another, and GOD even works through our brokeness
Although I hardly shared about my childhood and my mum once suspects that I am an autism kid. Probably because people around me love to call me names that I really dislike it, and I can recall I was bullied just because of my looks (I am really fat)and my poor results. Indeed, I was withdrawn into my world that set me thinking that what other people says about me might be true. I THANK GOD for my uncle who accompanied me to the church near my house during my younger days. I am always thankful that my uncle always reminded me about GOD faithfulness in my life. Indeed GOD changed me in the way I see things.
We are so imperfect, but through the up’s and down’ in life, I am very sure that GOD is teaching us something through the good/bad times. If God is real in the good times (blessings), I am very sure GOD is also real in the bad times too. G, you are faithful. I loveeeeeeee you!
I could name out every single areas of my life that I have failed you, but you always give me a second chance to repent and start anew. And this is how much you love me, thanks you G for your assurance. Pretty lost these few days, thank you G for your reminder and your touch of renewal. One thing that I reflected upon, that is to lead a G conscious life and nothing else matters.
Yeeeep! And recently OMG, I spend pretty much on my wants rather than needs. Something that I guess I have to manage my $ better! Alright, I will do it better next month. I am sure! :D I am so eggcited for my birthday, this coming sun. I am not sure seriously what my LG is doing, no forfeit pls! if I am not wrong, this is the first time my LG celebrating my bday on the actual day! Yeeeeep! I have already started to think about long list of prayer request…I am so greedy, how can 3 wishes be enough?........
Name: Amanda Zhang Wanxin
D.O.B: 6th Nov 1988
I love tea & books.
I like to travel around. I love holidays. I love historical sites. I can cook; mostly edible food. I love black, white and blue colors. I dislike brinjal, but for the rest of the food..yummmy! and, I wear socks to sleep (especially when I sleep outside).
And for the rest about me?